SUBWAY (Health Operation# 50069017) is a foood service establishment inspected by New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH). The last inspected date is December 12, 2017.
|Doing Business As Name||SUBWAY|
|Address|| 32 W 39th St |
|Grade||Not Yet Graded|
|Date: 2017-12-12||Type: Pre-permit (Operational) / Initial Inspection||Score: 28||Grade: Not Yet Graded|
Violations: Violations were cited in the following area(s).
- 04M (Critical) : Live roaches present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
- 04L (Critical) : Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
- 05D (Critical) : Hand washing facility not provided in or near food preparation area and toilet room. Hot and cold running water at adequate pressure to enable cleanliness of employees not provided at facility. Soap and an acceptable hand-drying device not provided.
- 08A : Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
- 10H : Proper sanitization not provided for utensil ware washing operation.
- 10F : Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained and/or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
|Operation Name||Facility Address||Last Inspection|
|SUBWAY||391 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||3920 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10032||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||16814 Jamaica Avenue, Queens, NY 11432||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||120 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||111 Central Park North, Manhattan, NY 10026||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||16814 Hillside Ave, Queens, NY 11432||2018-01-19|
|SUBWAY||14604 Jamaica Avenue, Queens, NY 11435||2018-01-18|
|SUBWAY||21814 Jamaica Avenue, Queens, NY 11428||2018-01-18|
|SUBWAY||2438 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY 10468||2018-01-17|
|SUBWAY||1650 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314||2018-01-17|
Please provide details on SUBWAY by submitting the form below, or post on facebook comments.
Note that the information provided will be posted publicly on this web page. Please do not leave private contact information here. If you would like to contact us, please use this form.
|Data Provider||New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)|
|Jurisdiction||New York City|
This dataset includes 80k food service establishments inspected by New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).