SWEETGREEN (Health Operation# 50070057) is a foood service establishment inspected by New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH). The last inspected date is January 22, 2018.
|Doing Business As Name||SWEETGREEN|
|Address|| 4008 Case St |
|Grade||Not Yet Graded|
|Date: 2018-01-22||Type: Pre-permit (Operational) / Initial Inspection||Score: 25||Grade: Not Yet Graded|
Violations: Violations were cited in the following area(s).
- 06F (Critical) : Wiping cloths soiled or not stored in sanitizing solution.
- 06C (Critical) : Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
- 04A (Critical) : Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
- 09C : Food contact surface not properly maintained.
- 10B : Plumbing not properly installed or maintained; anti-siphonage or backflow prevention device not provided where required; equipment or floor not properly drained; sewage disposal system in disrepair or not functioning properly.
|Operation Name||Facility Address||Last Inspection|
|SWEETGREEN||1164 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10001||2017-02-28|
|SWEETGREEN||413 Greenwich St, Manhattan, NY 10013||2017-06-19|
|SWEETGREEN||100 Kenmare St, Manhattan, NY 10012||2017-06-26|
|SWEETGREEN||162 N 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211||2017-06-07|
|SWEETGREEN||600 W 115th St, Manhattan, NY 10025||2017-05-25|
|SWEETGREEN||8 E 18th St, Manhattan, NY 10003||2017-10-31|
|SWEETGREEN||311 Amsterdam Ave, Manhattan, NY 10023||2017-08-01|
|SWEETGREEN||1500 3rd Ave, Manhattan, NY 10028||2017-09-05|
|SWEETGREEN||1321 1st Ave, Manhattan, NY 10021||2017-12-14|
|SWEETGREEN||786 Lexington Ave, Manhattan, NY 10065||2017-12-11|
Please provide details on SWEETGREEN by submitting the form below, or post on facebook comments.
Note that the information provided will be posted publicly on this web page. Please do not leave private contact information here. If you would like to contact us, please use this form.
|Data Provider||New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)|
|Jurisdiction||New York City|
This dataset includes 80k food service establishments inspected by New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).